Monday, January 31, 2011

Things I Need NOW

 I love this antique harp case from Jayson Home & Garden an amazing online home store with the greatest new and vintage furniture...

 and this awesome little black bird from 1st Dibs...

 and I can't really imagine a more amazing mirror than this Fornasetti faux malachite and Greek key mirror...

if I can't have a live peacock, then I could definitely learn to be happy with this taxidermied one instead...

 and I could always make room for a gilt serpent... especially when there are two in twined around a convex mirror...


and I still haven't recovered from Carolle Thibaut-Pomerantz's antique wallpapers... she had a similar grisaille panel in her WAS booth as this French 19th century panel made by J. Dufour that I found on this amazing blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the link William.

    PS I have one of those blackbirds! It stood on the end of my scaffold on my last job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to find one of them soon... I've been wanting one for the longest time... and you're quite welcome- you're incredibly talented... your work is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete