Sunday, February 27, 2011

Because crowns aren't just for royalty...

 These are amazing... I need to start collecting them. I honestly don't think I could ever have enough. I'd love to switch out the ones above my bed and display the others... and if I could find one the right size I would definitely wear it.


A 19th Century Italian Giltwood Corona

An 18th Century Italian Giltwood Bed Ornament from 1st Dibs


A 19th Century Danish Bed Corona from 1st Dibs


This design is new, but I like the juxtaposition of the ornate with the gauzy draperies 


I'm not sure about this dusty rose color... I'd love to see that replaced with a very saturated purple and I would replace the carpet with ebonized floors and leopard rug


 A completely over the top French Empire design

No comments:

Post a Comment